We're hiring an experienced designer to join us in Boulder, CO.
Mountain Project Logo

Looking for regular partner in Boulder area

Original Post
Ballsnauer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Hey everyone!  I moved to Boulder a little while back but am finally getting out to climb on a more regular basis.  I currently climb 12+ sport routes and am bouldering around v8.  I'm looking dedicate myself to trying harder routes and break into new grades with someone who is motivated to do the same.  I often work around 2pm every day and am always looking for someone who would be psyched to climb mornings, I also have one day off during the week (usually Thurs.) and am off on Sundays.  I'm super psyched on lots of things at the moment, Upper Dream Canyon, CC, all the sweet obscure sport routes in the South Flatirons, all the pebbles around here. I also love beer and chill vibes.  I look forward to crushing all these great rocks with you!

Bread Pirate · · Boulder, CO · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I have a more traditional work schedule so i wouldnt really be able to do mornings and thursdays but I'm down to climb sundays. I climb about the same in terms of grades and like trying hard (for me) routes, let me know if you'd want to get out sometime

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for regular partner in Boulder area"
in the Colorado Partners