Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS BD Ultralight cams, Ice screws, helmets, cameras and ski gear

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Smiley 1 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Visit my website for some sweet deals on high end gear. ArcTeryx shells and more https://smileysproject.smugmug.com/Gear-Sale 

Here is a sample of some of the items:

1. Scarpa Alien 1.0 Carbon size 27. Only used about four times total. Pretty much like new. Liners are in great shape too ($875)
  2. LaSportiva Stratos Carbon Fiber race boots, size 26. Used but still have plenty of races left ($650)
  3. Rossignol Alpine four buckle boot. size 26.5. Used about 30 days on the resort. ($269)
  4. LaSportiva AT Boot women size 25. Used in a demo fleet. Great starter boot or for getting early morning uphill resort laps ($199)
  5. Intuition Liner Pro Tour size mens 9, used but still have a bit of life in them ($10) 
  6. Intuition Liner Pro Tour size mens 8, two pair, both used but still have some life left. ($20 for both)
  7. LaSportiva Boot Liner sz 27. Great for light touring set up or for double boots like the Spantic ($20)
  8. LaSportiva Spantik size 41. Used to climb the Cassin Ridge and other cool Alaskan Peaks ($325)
George Summer · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Have you sold the .4 and/or .3? Are you interested in selling either separately?

HellifDyno wrote:

Have you sold the .4 and/or .3? Are you interested in selling either separately?

For now the .4 and .3 are being bundled with the rest. Check back with me to see if they have not sold.

HellifDyno wrote:

The .3 and .4 would be $80 (free shipping) to MD if you Paypal me without fees, or venmo. $84 with paypal fees. 9709018079 text me to finalize details.

Chardon Yves · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey ! Is the rack still available ? 

David N · · Los angeles · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Smiley! Big fan of your videos, I will take the .3 and .4 if the sale above falls through. 

Chardon Yves wrote:

Hey ! Is the rack still available ? 

Yes it is
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "FS BD Ultralight cams, Ice screws, helmets, cam…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.