Mountain Project Logo

November Partner - Moab Area/Creek

Original Post
Schrader Stein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 55

I’m a medical student interested in rope rescue/SAR and emergency wilderness medicine. I’ve got November off, a double rack .3-3(trips 1-3), 70m rope, mandolin and mountain bike. Looking for partners to crag around Moab area/Creek, bag towers, potentially hit single track and play some music. Let’s adventure for a day or a week. Follow 10s. Send me a PM and I’ll call ya!

-David

Butter Mcbiscuit · · Estes Park, CO · Joined May 2015 · Points: 15
  • Schrader stein is the schralpest of all doggers. Climbing with the strength of an individual, hes known to condense each crux to a slow vibration, before sending in perfect iambic pentameter.  Just as at home driving cattle through hostile territory from Texas to Montana as he is slogging up steep scree fields to splitter hand cracks, Schrader Stein is a top-shelf partner.
Evan Ratzan · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 101

I will be in the Creek this weekend looking for partners, hit me up if you'll be there. Should be arriving late Friday night.

Schrader Stein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 55
Butter Mcbiscuit wrote:
  • Schrader stein is the schralpest of all doggers. Climbing with the strength of an individual, hes known to condense each crux to a slow vibration, before sending in perfect iambic pentameter.  Just as at home driving cattle through hostile territory from Texas to Montana as he is slogging up steep scree fields to splitter hand cracks, Schrader Stein is a top-shelf partner.

Mo’ Butter Mo’ Biscuits, he takes sardines on his triscuits

Adopted by the desert seals, he navigates the rock with his mind keel 

Movement up the line like astral flow, his quiver of style was sent from the cosmo

His minds transcends each crux as a peristaltic contraction, don’t let your retinas burn entranced in this action

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "November Partner - Moab Area/Creek"
in the Utah Partners