Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Regular Climbing Partner

Original Post
Carly Farr · · Seattle, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 25

I'm looking for climbing partners to climb with on the regular. Looking to expand my climbing group to some partners with more availability. Hoping to head to Vantage within the next few weeks and do some other winter climbing trips this year! 

Fairly new to the area from AZ but I've already ventured out this fall to Index, Leavenworth, and Erie. Hoping to explore more of the beautiful rock that the PNW has to offer! Let's climb some trad or sport and hit up some multipitches.

I am available weekdays to hit up the gym (I'm by VW Redmond) and weekends to head outside. Safe and experienced climber.

BrokenChairs BrettC · · Sultan, WA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 245

I’m open to some winter climbing in vantage. 

Andrea · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Ill be down to do some winter climbing and adventures starting in Jan! 

Serena Lee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I'm looking for more weekend outdoor climbing partners too. I would be down for vantage.

cool beans · · Issaquah, WA · Joined May 2007 · Points: 160

Add me to the list. I'm new to the area, but have a full rack rope, can lead trad:)

Rob Goodman · · Ford econoline · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

Looking for a partner somewhere warm from 12/14-12/20. Have a full rack and plenty of experience. 

Keely Coxon · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 5

I’m based in Spokane most of the time for school, but could absolutely meet ya in Vantage for sport climbing!

Rob Goodman · · Ford econoline · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 0

Heading to Vantage this weekend. Will be there until Wednesday. Look for an econoline van with Massachusetts plates!

John Cram · · Seattle, Wa · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15

Yeah!  Hit me up if interested.  Just moved here from NC and am looking for a crew.

Brenna Spadoni · · Boulder · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 0

I just moved up here from Colorado and am in the boat!  I would love to hit up Vantage or other winter spots.  I don't know of where you can climb up here in the winter months, I was spoiled living in Boulder and being able to climb all year around.... Hit me up if still looking for fellow weekend warriors.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for Regular Climbing Partner"
in the Pacific Northwest Partners