Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

El Potrero Chico 11/27-12/11: House Rental / Documentary Subjects

Original Post
Angela Lee · · South Fork, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 243

Hola! My partner (in both climbing and in life), Wes O'Rourke, and I will be in Potrero Chico for a couple of weeks this winter on our BikeTour/ClimbTour! 

Assuming we manage to actually leave after the 2 weeks in Potrero, we will be biking south with all of our gear to hit up Xilitla, Pena de Bernal, and finish off the tour in Ciudad de Mexico =)

We plan on camping during most of our time at EPC... Nevertheless we are down to splurge/split costs on a house rental at El Chalet or other casas nearby to mix things up a bit. If there are any groups looking to join in on a rental, hit us up!

ALSO:

We are embarking on a joint video and photo documentary project to showcase 1. the international climbers who come to Mexico and 2. farmers and la gente of Mexico (we are farmers from Southern Colorado...check us out https://www.facebook.com/solmountainfarm/). If you are interested in sharing a story through a short interview and a portrait photoshoot, holla holla!

M. Morley · · Sacramento, CA · Joined Jan 2002 · Points: 6,605

Just curious, have you traveled in Central Mexico previously? The thought of bike touring along some of the highways (often no shoulder) sounds terrifying! 

Angela Lee · · South Fork, CO · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 243
M. Morley wrote:

Just curious, have you traveled in Central Mexico previously? The thought of bike touring along some of the highways (often no shoulder) sounds terrifying! 

It's certainly going to be quite the adventure! My partner has bike toured through Mexico before, and I have years of experience salmoning through NYC and Philadelphia traffic, so we're as prepared as we can be = )

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "El Potrero Chico 11/27-12/11: House Rental / Do…"