Mountain Project Logo

Truckee GYM partner for winter.

Original Post
maxsongia · · Lodi/sac/tahoe,YOS · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 35

Hey, I'm looking for a dedicated GYM partner for this winter, I live in Truckee and looking to find a partner that is keen to climb AT LEAST twice a week at mesa rim in reno or high altitude in Incline. Looking for someone that has a car and is down to swap rides and climb hard. Shoot me a text or give me a call 480-216-7789

Michaela Snow · · Lee Vining, CA · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Heyo! I just moved to Truckee and want to climb inside this winter also. Itd be great to carpool to reno or incline since its a trek

Patrick Cunnane · · South Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 10

I'm in South Lake so can't carpool but I'll be climbing at High Altitude through the winter. Lemme know if you want to meet up.

Ryan Pfleger · · North Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 15

Just got a 10 pass at High Altitude, will likely get a full membership when that is up. I am in Carnelian Bay so Truckee is not on the way to Incline, but I'd be down to carpool to Reno gyms on occasion. Or meet at High Altitude and train together. Thinking about getting in a session tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Jake Rubinson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Max

I will be moving back to Truckee this winter and I will be looking to climb at Mesa Rim at least 3 times a week and also boulder in the purgatory area. 

Would be awesome to have a climbing partner/carpool partner. 

I'll be moving up there December 1st, I'll hit you up, feel free to email me at jakerubinson@gmail.com 

Zach M · · Truckee · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

What’s up everyone. I am moving to truckee as well at the end of this month and am looking to meet some fellow climbers going to Mesa rim or high altitude (or outdoors!) Also any fellow skiiers/boarders I will have a squaw pass for this season too. Shoot me a message at 262-455-1708

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern California Partners
Post a Reply to "Truckee GYM partner for winter. "