Mountain Project Logo

Red Rocks Partner Needed *Update: Partner Found*

Original Post
Kaegan Recher · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'd like to get out to Red Rocks and climb some of the classics in the next couple of weeks but can't convince any friends to come with me. Are there any local climbers who'd be interested in following or switching leads on some of the longer classic trad climbs like Crimson Chrysalis, Epinephrine, or Prince of Darkness?

I've got a full rack and a solid amount of experience on long trad climbs (Devils Tower, RMNP, Sedona, etc). It'd be awesome if I could find someone who has some multipitch experience and is familiar with the area. It'd also be awesome if you had a 60 meter rope so I don't have to bring two of them.

Date? Any date! You tell me!

I'd like to go in November in the third or forth week of the month. Shoot me a line here or text me at 319-six-two-one-0096 and let me know sometime where you've got 2 or 3 days of free time dink around on some rock and I'll book my flight right then and there!

Thanks!

David rosenstein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 30

How about thanksgiving? I have 4 or 5 days.

Cody P · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 15

Hey dude Im available.

text me at 763-234-6958

I live in Vegas but have a MN number.

sheriw724 · · Los Angeles · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 95

Hey all. I'm planning to come in from Los Angeles to climb the 20th-23. Waiting on my Las Vegas partner for confirmation to do Armatron one of those days. Otherwise, I am seeking a partner for this trip. I have a double rack, 70m rope. Check my MP page for what I've been climbing. I will follow up to 5.9 or 10a, and I could swap leads to do easier pitches up to 5.7. I have climbed numerous classic multi-pitch routes in RR. Message 3 1 zero 43 5 93 six 6.

David rosenstein · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 30

Thanks, guys. Assuming its not raining it should be a hoot!

Ali Hussein · · Amman · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 15

Hey guys, I would love to join climbing 22-26 if you planned something.

I can follow trad or lead sport 10sh

Conor Felletter · · Boulder, Colorado · Joined May 2014 · Points: 10

I'm also looking for partners for moderate trad routes 23-25. Lead .9+, would happily follow harder. Let's do something awesome! PM me if your still looking for partners. 

Kaegan Recher · · Minneapolis, MN · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

***Update: found a partner. Thanks everyone!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply