Mountain Project Logo

Lost Gray Nalgene with Blue top, stickers and three silver rings on handle at Owens in Bishop

Original Post
Hannah Buchband · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everyone! I left my water bottle that means the absolute world to me (with stickers and memories and stuff from this past summer) out at Owens River Gorge in Bishop yesterday. It’s in the central gorge at Faulty Towers, likely on or near a rock next to the 5.8/10b all the way to the right and slightly up the scree field. If anyone finds it, or is nearby and could go get it, I would greatly compensate as well as pay for shipping to get it back to me in LA- it’s a gray Nalgene with a blue top and some stickers with three silver rings attached to the handle. If anyone also knows how to help, it would be incredibly appreciated!! Please message me or contact me at 847-951-3122

FrankPS · · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 275
Hannah Buchband wrote:

Hey everyone! I left my water bottle that means the absolute world to me (with stickers and memories and stuff from this past summer) out at Owens River Gorge in Bishop yesterday. It’s in the central gorge at Faulty Towers, likely on or near a rock next to the 5.8/10b all the way to the right and slightly up the scree field. If anyone finds it, or is nearby and could go get it, I would greatly compensate as well as pay for shipping to get it back to me in LA- it’s a gray Nalgene with a blue top and some stickers with three silver rings attached to the handle. If anyone also knows how to help, it would be incredibly appreciated!! Please message me or contact me at 847-951-3122

How much would you "greatly compensate" for it? This must be one important water bottle! You have three separate threads for a water bottle?

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113766399/lost-water-bottle-at-owens-river-gorge-in-bishop

https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113769279/lost-gray-nalgene-with-blue-top-stickers-and-three-silver-rings-on-handle-at-owe

Joe Prescott · · Fort Collins · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 6

First rule of climbing, don't talk about climbing. Second rule of climbing, don't get emotionally attached to your hydration system.

A good amount. Please message me if you can help. And yes - lesson has been learned haha but it's too late now!

Don't believe that one's me :/ thanks though!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Lost Gray Nalgene with Blue top, stickers and t…"
in the Southern California