Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Multipurpose Gore-Tex Hardshell size medium.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
LBuchser · · San Diego, California · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

I'm looking for something like an OR Axiom, Arc'teryx Alpha LT, Marmot Exum, etc. There are so many great options out there now. However, I don't have the money to buy one specific perfect hardshell for every sport I do (UL backpacking, climbing, snowboarding, casual wear etc.) So im looking for suggestions of a hybrid hardshell to cover the majority of my necessities as much as possible; waterproof, light, durable and fairly packable. Let me know what you have or any input on your experiance. Thank you. I'm looking for medium-ish. I'm 5'9" 165. 

LBuchser · · San Diego, California · Joined Aug 2011 · Points: 0

Bump

Lardtazium · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

I don't have anything to sell you, but I like my BD sharp end. Got it on a "prodeal" type thing. It's a bit boxy, but it's light, rolls up small enough to stuff into any random spot in my pack, and it's backed by BDs awesome warranty. 

It's expensive to have lots of stuff, but you can definitely build a versatile collection from craigslist and local used goods sites (offerup) shopping. 

Andrewww · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 625

I got my GorePro shell from LLBean. Ran me $200 at the outlet. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: Multipurpose Gore-Tex Hardshell size medium. "
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.