Mountain Project Logo

Looking for a room and/or apartment near SLC

Original Post
Kyle L · · North Bend, WA · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 181

Looking for a room and/or apartment near SLC. Must be pet friendly. If anybody has anything available, let me know.

Thanks!

Alex Ciolko · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Are you still looking for a place? I'm moving soon and looking for a 2 BR apartment to share!

Joe Gillette · · Helltown, VA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

I am also in search of a place in or near SLC. If anyone here is still looking for roomates let me know.

Thanks!

Alex Ciolko · · Salt Lake City, Utah · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Still looking! I'm moving mid-december and looking in the Sugarhouse area (split between close to the U and the mountains!)

drewford · · Wasatch Back, UT · Joined Mar 2008 · Points: 426
Creed Archibald · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 1,016

I have an affordable AirBnb room if anyone needs a short term option between houses. 

Owen McAndrew · · Jackson, NH · Joined May 2017 · Points: 493

Hopping on this thread. I will be hoping to find a place in SLC december-april preferrably near Little Cottonwood Canyon. any one still looking?

Sarah Inwood · · Millcreek, UT · Joined Jan 2008 · Points: 6

Thanks Drew for the endorsement! We're located about 4 blocks south of Momentum, and 2 minutes to I-215 and the mouth of Millcreek Canyon. https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/113758758/large-room-for-rent-in-e-millcreek-house-525

One housemate just moved out to be close to work so he that he can bike-commute. His room is available as of today. 

Two really great dogs already live here (black and yellow lab), so I guess you'd have to be OK with dogs.

Cheers, Sarah

Garret Nuzzo Jones · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 1,436

I will be having a room open up mid-December in a 2 BR house with driveway. $475/month rent. Month-to-month. It's less than a block from Westminster, easy access to I80.

Heather Holladay · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0
Garret Nuzzo-Jones wrote:

I will be having a room open up mid-December in a 2 BR house with driveway. $475/month rent. Month-to-month. It's less than a block from Westminster, easy access to I80.

Hey Garret, I'm looking to move down from Bozeman within the next month. If you're still looking for a roommate, shoot me an email at hnholladay@gmail.com. Thanks! -Heather

Jason Ringenberg · · Seward, AK · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I'm also looking for a room for rent in SLC. Anybody have anything or still looking? 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northern Utah & Idaho
Post a Reply to "Looking for a room and/or apartment near SLC"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started