Mountain Project Logo

Joshua Tree / J Tree Partner for Nov. and Dec. ?

Original Post
your mom · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Jun 2009 · Points: 60

Hi all, 

I just moved to Yucca Valley for November and December.  I'm open 3-5 days a week to climb and I know my schedule till the end of Dec.  I'm into climbing sport or gear, slab dynos, toe locks, thin off-widths, and worm drivin', but I don't really boulder much.  I'm looking for a regular partner or partners, but if you're rolling through on a trip or something, hit me up.   PS, I have a park pass, usual cold shitty beer and I can hold a rope reeeeaaaal good. 

Cheers, 

Eric.     

Daniel Gopen · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 10

Hey Eric, I'll be camping in JTree Sunday-Sunday

Let me know if you're interested 

Six.five.zero.two.two.four.five.zero.one.eight 

Jon Misener · · Tacoma, Wa · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 30

Hey Eric.

I'm moving to the fontana area early December and should be there until mid march. Always looking to meet people and get outside! single cams trad rack, full sport rack, learning trad, comfortable leading sport, attentive belay, don't mind seconding up multi pitches, or belaying people on projects. Just stoked to get out and climb!

Call/Text/PM 

four40 three87 seven543

-Jon

Hayden Moore · · Allen, TX · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

If you want to PM me I'd be happy to get out there sometime in December. Happy to hop on whatever's within my limits, or second/belay for ya. Just happy to get outside. 

I'm still looking! holla! 

Byron B. · · San Diego · Joined May 2015 · Points: 5

sent you a message

Anybody wanna get out this monday? 11/13/17? 

mhagny Hagny · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2011 · Points: 436

Anyone for Thurs, Nov 16?  I can lead into the low-10s in J-Tree usually, and follow a smidge harder.  15+ yrs of experience with trad.  Safe and mostly sane.  Let's have some fun!

Stephen Brown · · Los Angeles, Ca · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

I could meet you for the day on the 19th.  I think I am roughly in your range, although I’ve never climbed in Jtree. I have a rack & a couple of ropes.

Anyone looking to get out tomorrow or Tuesday? 11/26 & 11/27

Tristyn Butler · · Calgary · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Gonna be in Joshua from the 7th-15th looking for some people to climb with, on a year long road trip and haven't got to climb much since may. but was leading 5.10a and toproping 5.11a/b have a rope and rack. Happy to boulder just don't have a crash pad, and would be pumped to try trad but don't have a rack for it. Hit me up Via txt if you want to meet up. 

Cell: 403 988 3825 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Joshua Tree / J Tree Partner for Nov. and Dec. ?"
in the Southern California Partners