Mountain Project Logo

Seneca partner 11/4-6

Original Post
Jaime Manning · · Utah · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 10

Looking for a partner to climb at Seneca 11/4-6. If interested, contact me on here or email jmemanning@gmail.com

Andy Nottingham · · Weston, WV · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 285

I plan on being there on 11/5.  

Lex Rodgers · · Martinsburg, WV · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 70

I'd like to go on the 4th. I've been climbing there a few times and I did a self-rescue course there last week, so I pretty much know where I'm going around the west face and south end. Send me an email if you'd like to set something up! 

Katherine Chillscyzn · · Freehold, NJ · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Did you find a partner?  There are 4 of us (+ my dog) climbing there 11/4 (all day) and 11/5 (in the AM only).  Of the 4 of us, 3 of us lead and lead belay and one cannot lead belay.  It would be great if we could find a 5th person so that we could climb as a group of 3 and a group of 2 (instead of as a group of 4).  Let me know if you are interested in joining us either day (Saturday, 11/4 and/or Sunday, 11/5 AM ONLY).  You can also reach me at KChillscyzn@gmail.com.  Let me know!!!

Nathan Flaim · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 0

I’m coming to Seneca 11/3 and staying through the evening of the 5th.  My wife is going to Disney with the kiddos and the rest of my regular partners are busy or injured.  I’d love to make a connection.  

Nateflaim@gmail.com

Dalton Johnson · · My Car · Joined May 2017 · Points: 2,041

I would love to climb! I’ll be there tonight and tomorrow. I’m biking across the country with my harness and shoes!!! Really looking to get on the rocks arbor Seneca!! Hit me up 5303209739

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Seneca partner 11/4-6"
in the South Eastern States Partners