Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Climbing Bay Area.

Original Post
Julian Molgut · · Oakland, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 15

Hello,

I'm Julian 27, from Costa Rica, I'm visiting Oakland and I'm looking for someone who I can go climbing with. Either at the gym or rock, I rather climb rock but it's not always possible, weekends work great for that, but also weekday work for me. I'd like to visit Diablo Rock or Mount St. Helena, Lake Tahoe,etc... Just get some climbing! I'm pretty chilled out and like to hang out and have fun. Also because I'm new to the area I don't know climbers, for example to take weekend trip and such.

I got two 60 m rope, sport gear and all the desire to get out and enjoy a nice day in nature. I'm looking into getting a trad rack, but I need to find someone to climb with!

Cheers, hope some of you get back to me.

Julian

Daniel Howe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Julian,

I’m not available this weekend, but would love to go next weekend (4-5).  Let me know if that works for you?  I’ve got a trad rack up to 3.5” which will suffice for most climbs around here. 

Julian Molgut · · Oakland, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 15

Hello Daniel, 

You still wanting to get some climbing done in the area?

I'm more active atm.

Daniel Howe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Julian,

Life got busy again but I will free up again mid December.  Are you going to be free sometime around then?

Patrick Cheng · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Gonna tack on. Down to climb today through Monday. Bay Area, not choosy. 5.11 no rope though :( let’s climb!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Climbing Bay Area."
in the Northern California Partners