For next few days, REI will DOUBLE your gift to the Access Fund - up to $65,000. Donate Now!
Mountain Project Logo

Pete of Wide Boyz fame needs a ride Yosemite -> Fresno Oct 28 or 29. Can you help?

Original Post
Mei · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 50

This is what he posted on Facebook.

Looking for a lift from Yosemite to Fresno:
28th Oct (Evening) or,
29th Oct (morning)
I can pay for fuel and all that jazz :) anybody heading that way? Thank you!

You can respond to him directly on his public FB page. If you are one of the few really really cool people left on earth who have not been dragged down the FB rabbit hole, please respond to me here (I'm looking up to you from the hole) or via PM and I'll connect you. 

I figure anyone LA or San Diego (hence SoCal board) bound would go that way, so it shouldn't be too difficult to help out a cool cat. Anyone? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwA5MkOYQxU

I am moved that a member contacted me offering to help, but he does not even need to go that way! While I forwarded his message to Pete, I'm bumping here still hoping to find someone who happens to be headed out those days in that direction.

Jon Nelson · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 4,720

This is very nice of you to help, Mei. 

But perhaps Pete should consider that FB is going out of style, and he should just post here directly and forget about FB? (Probably not true, but I can hope...)

Jeff Luton · · Ventucky Ca · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Mei, not sure how long I'll be in yosemite or if I'm even going to take the Fresno exit. I was thinking about going to SF after I leave the Valley. But when I figure that out I may be able to shift some things around in the car

Jon Nelson wrote:

This is very nice of you to help, Mei. 

But perhaps Pete should consider that FB is going out of style, and he should just post here directly and forget about FB? (Probably not true, but I can hope...)

Nice try, Mr. ADMIN.

Jeff Luton wrote:

Mei, not sure how long I'll be in yosemite or if I'm even going to take the Fresno exit. I was thinking about going to SF after I leave the Valley. But when I figure that out I may be able to shift some things around in the car

Thanks for keeping this in mind.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Pete of Wide Boyz fame needs a ride Yosemite ->…"
in the Southern California