Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

La Sportiva Solutions and Five Ten Moccasyms For Sale

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Jake Smierciak · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

La Sportiva Solutions (pics in eBay link) 

Originally $175.00 this pair of Solutions was picked up at a REI Garage Sale, but because I already have a pair Muira VS, I want someone else to send in these. They've been used outside twice and indoor 2 times as well. They are size 44.5 (11 in US) and fit really snug. They are an aggressive shoe and are great for bouldering and sport climbing. Still in great condition, the rand is secure all the way around the shoe and as you can see in the pictures the rubber is barely touched. I hope you enjoy these shoes! They'll be the solution to all your problems... https://www.ebay.com/itm/182848709607?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Five Ten Anasazi Moccasym (pics in eBay link) 

These Five Ten Anasazi Moccasym are in pristine condition for being "used" shoes. Everyone has heard the story of the guy going out and buying his wife something he hopes she uses but inevitably she doesn't. Well, these shoes have that story and they're wanting to climb some rock.

Originally $125.00 these shoes have been worn twice after being picked up at a REI Garage Sale (once inside and once outside) they look and feel like new. There are no blemishes in the rubber or rand and are size 7.5 US. These shoes are great for beginners or experts, and they can be used as an all-around shoe for cracks, sport climbing, gym climbing, bouldering you'll be able to do it all. I hope you'll able to enjoy them! https://www.ebay.com/itm/182848780355?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You can buy them on eBay or you can message me!

Alec Sluser · · Concord CA · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 31

PM for the Moccasym 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "La Sportiva Solutions and Five Ten Moccasyms Fo…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.