Mountain Project Logo

NRG over Thanksgiving

Original Post
Rachelle Street · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hi, I will be climbing at the New from Nov. 22nd to the 26th. My main partner bailed and I'm looking for backup! I can lead up to 10d and toprope some 11s. I'm looking to mainly sport lead things in the 5.8 to 5.10 category. I've rented an airbnb five miles out of town. It has two bedrooms and bathrooms and is $30/person/night. I'm driving from NYC and could pick you up if you're along the way and need a ride!

Richard Vogt · · Chicago, IL · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Rachelle, I could drive up on the 24th from Myrtle Beach (with the goal of arriving around noon on Friday) and stay through Sunday. I'd also be interested in ticking some easy trad climbs if you're down. I can lead in the 5.8 - 5.10 range. I've climbed at the New maybe twice before and I'd be psyched to get back.

Jess B · · Washington DC · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 35

Rachelle, I might be able to join. I'm in Washington DC - if you were able to pick up/drop off, I'd split gas and AirBnb with you. I've put up 5.11s at the NRG in the past, but atm might be leading more in the 5.10s sport, 5.8/5.9 trad. Let me know your itinerary asap and I can see if I can sort work obligations. I'm PMing you my digits. 

Vivienne Langen · · west lafayette · Joined Nov 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, 

I thought about spending thanksgiving at the new, I would be down for joining. I would drive down form Indianapolis and I am still looking for someone to share gas with. 

I am comfortable with leading 10s , I've done some 11s as well. I don't have a lot of trad experience but I would be down to do some more

T-Tran · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 40

I have the 23rd-29th off. Would be happy to hit up with this group if you guys are still up for it. I'm in terribad shape, so 5.8-5.10 is my jam

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "NRG over Thanksgiving"
in the South Eastern States Partners