Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Sport partner - Sunday 10/22 - Front Range

Original Post
Mr. Stevens · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 1,135

Looking for a partner for Sunday.  Would prefer Coney Island or Animal World in Boulder Canyon, but aside from that I have no real preference (clear creek, flatirons, whatever).  I'm looking to get on 5.12 and up, but you can get after whatever grades suit you.  I keep an honest and accurate tick list and am looking for someone who knows what they're doing.  Send me a message if you're interested!

Em Cos · · Boulder, CO · Joined Apr 2010 · Points: 5
Mr. Stevens wrote:

Looking for a partner for Sunday.  Would prefer Coney Island or Animal World in Boulder Canyon, but aside from that I have no real preference (clear creek, flatirons, whatever).  I'm looking to get on 5.12 and up, but you can get after whatever grades suit you.  I keep an honest and accurate tick list and am looking for someone who knows what they're doing.  Send me a message if you're interested!

Ah... for a second I thought this said "short partner".  Nm, carry on!

Jeff Lodwick · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

The places you are referring to look like they are vertical / slab. Are you interested in overhanging routes? There's an awesome overhanging 5.12d at Staunton that I got on once and would like to work. If you're interested in that please let me know.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Sport partner - Sunday 10/22 - Front Range"
in the Colorado Partners