Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: Blank Slate Hangboard for door way SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Ryan Pfleger · · North Lake Tahoe, CA · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 15

Got a Blank Slate hangboard for my apartment. Have since moved and have numerous hangboard mounting options, but not a lot of extra space or I'd hold onto this. Orange holds included. Local pickup (Tahoe/Truckee/Reno) preferred as shipping is likely to be prohibitive, but if you're willing to pay for shipping, I'll oblige. Hell, if you live in the area, I might even deliver if you ask nice. $55.00 Price Drop

Price drop to $55. Will deliver to Tahoe/Truckee/Reno. Have too much shit. Help! Before I appear on AE TVs Hoarders!

Nick Sweeney · · Spokane, WA · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 661

Hey Ryan, do you have any idea how much shipping would be on this?

Nick. 

Seriously though. Whats your zip code, I'll check into it. Guessing at least $25, prolly more. I found it with Amazon Prime, so free shipping. Shipping on these through Amazon is now $50, so probably around there.

After calculating shipping, and being remibded of what I paid for it I think I'll just box it up and keep it under my bed. Cheers.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "SOLD: Blank Slate Hangboard for door way SOLD"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.