Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Hexes, Tricams, Biners

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
J.J. Bremberg · · Fairfax, VA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

I'm building out my first Trad rack and am currently seeking the following ideally in "Good" to "Excellent" shape:

Hexes #4-10 (in Black Diamond or equivalent)

Tricams-  0.5, 1, 1.5, and 2 (I believe those are Pink, Red, Brown, and Purple)

I also need more non-locking biners and runners/slings that are in decent shape.  Happy to pay a fair price for good gear!  If you have a little more than I'm looking for that you're trying to unload then let me know and maybe I can buy more!  Please PM details.

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11

PM sent to you. 

John Boy · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 370

Sent you a PM.

txclimber · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 10

PM'd

Marc-Olivier Chabot · · Gatineau, QC · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 440

Hi J.J.

I rode I review about nuts and Hex here: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112939616/fs-totem-basic-cams-nuco-and-nuts?page=4

It's only my opinion but I really prefer by far DMM Torque Hex over all others hexes. You should read my post. PM me if you are interested in DMM Torque, or other gear.

J.J. Bremberg · · Fairfax, VA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Bought hexes, tricams, and biners.  If anyone is trying to unload some slings/runners that are in good shape let me know, otherwise I am set for a while.  Thanks a ton!

Andrew Rice · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 11
J.J. Bremberg wrote:

Bought hexes, tricams, and biners.  If anyone is trying to unload some slings/runners that are in good shape let me know, otherwise I am set for a while.  Thanks a ton!

Thanks for the smooth transaction. Glad the BD hexes have gone to a good home.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started