Mountain Project Logo

DPS and RMU skis

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Sam Feuerborn · · Carbondale · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 810

RMU Super CRM 176cm skis with Ion 12 LT bindings and skins -$750 +S&H

RMU Super CRMs that have been skied ~6 days in total. They're a bit too short for my taste. Bindings are basically brand new brakeless ION 12s from G3. Setup comes with BD Ascension skins that are cut to the skis. They were tuned before being stored for the winter.

DPS Wailer 112 184cm skis with Ion 12 Bindings with skins -$900+S&H

DPS hydrid wailers with Ion 12 bindings with brakes, have been well cared for. I am the original owner. Both heels have been replaced on the bindings with the upgraded versions. Bases and edges were tuned before storing for the summer and are in great shape. Selling BD Ascension skis that are cut to fit and also in great shape.

I also have a brand new in box MSR Windburner 1L black stove for $105 + S&H

https://www.backcountryedge.com/windburner-1-0l-personal-stove-system.html?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1JbPBRCrARIsAOKj2PnVDpNXC5FznBeimXWIyvyF5Z2e6HE0hjkv0PyDFwnIMwskp384ZTEaAsxNEALw_wcB

Am based in the Glenwood/Carbondale area and will be traveling to the Creek Frequently this fall if you want me to drop them off I'm happy to!

Cheers,

Sam

Chris Mercurio · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 0

Hello - are the DPS skis still for sale? what is the boot length you mounted the bindings too? what year these skis?

thx!

chris

Sam Feuerborn · · Carbondale · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 810
Chris Mercurio wrote:

Hello - are the DPS skis still for sale? what is the boot length you mounted the bindings too? what year these skis?

thx!

chris

I'm afraid the DPS's are sold but the RMUs are still available, mounted for a 314BSL

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "DPS and RMU skis"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.