Mountain Project Logo

Looking for trustworthy climbers...

Original Post
L T · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 0

....to take on a new friend!

Looking for nice, trustworthy people to top rope with. My skills are minimal but I love to climb and am willing to push myself to learn. I have been around climbing for over 20 years, just not long enough at one time to develop the skills that I would like. Contact me if you are willing to climb with a semi-novice. I am a nice, drama free person! I am in Carroll County, MD and willing to drive an hour or more to climbs. Hit me up and I will tell you more about myself. Thanks for reading!

pmorinelli · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I'm also in Carroll County & would be happy to share a rope with ya. I typically climb twice a week at ET Columbia & sadly not enough outside, but feel free to message me if you ever want to climb.

Thank you for your reply! I will contact you if I am up for some indoor climbing. Definitely contact me if you are doing any outdoor climbing. Thanks again!

Mike Jordan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I live in the Hudson valley NY only 25 mms away from the Gunks, looking for some climbing buds I’ve been climbing 5 years now top rope and learning to lead climb pretty well at 5.10s any interested in climbing hit me up have most of the gear we need. Look forward to meeting some fellow climbers,Thanks!

Todd Jumpbuilder · · west chester, pa · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

How far is Carroll county. From Safe harbor in pa?

Hi Todd, thanks for the message! It looks like you are about 2 hours away from me.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Looking for trustworthy climbers..."
in the North Eastern States Partners