Mountain Project Logo

FS: La Sportiva Katana Lace, size 41 BRAND NEW $160

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark Says · · Aspen, CO · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 395

Worn once in the store and used on their small climbing wall to test fit. Felt incredible at the time, put them on the other day and ... argh. Wore them around the house a couple times trying to talk myself into it and I need to size up.

Can't return/exchange as I picked these up driving through Salt Lake City two weeks ago. Trying to recoup some of the cost to get a new size. In original box.

Cost $200 with tax, willing to part for $160 + shipping. I don't do PayPal, will have to use square or venmo or something else.

Adding some pictures. Top, bottom (showing no wear) and even the receipt for date of purchase and total cost.

Still brand new! The box is shiny! These are the shoes you're looking for *waves hand*

Brendan Mullen · · SLC · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 65

I have size 42.5 Katana Laces that I am looking to size down in. Would you be willing to trade? They've only been worn twice indoors.

Shoot, if you had said 42 flat it would be a done deal. I'm wary of winding up too far in the other direction. I'll pm you.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: La Sportiva Katana Lace, size 41 BRAND NEW…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.