FS Mountaineering Boot(s)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
FoamFinger _______ · · Rad Town, Not set (USA) · Joined Jan 2013 · Points: 250

I have two pairs of Mountaineering boots that I am casually listing.  I don't have photos right now, but if anyone is interested then feel free to DM/Inbox me and I will definitely get you some photos.

I have a pair of nearly mint Salewa Vertical Pro's, size 9US(W).  I legit think that I have only taken these out and worn them twice, so they are in excellent condition.  As nearly as I can tell Salewa is no longer selling them in the US, which is a pity since they are a fantastic 4000 Meter/14k ft Mountain and Ice climbing boot.  I don't honestly remember what I paid for them, but it wasn't much.  I'll ask for $220 shipped, OBO.

Second pair that I have are an unused pair of La Sportiva Trango S Evo's, also size 9US/42 Euro.  I think that I got these off of STP for a good deal so I'll pass on the good karma.  Asking $150 shipped.  

If either of these opportunities interest you then feel free to reach out to me directly and we can talk.  

CONUS Shipping only, PayPal only.

Back up top...

Bump

Daniel Olson · · Portland, OR · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Just purchased the La Sportiva's from FoamFinger. Trustworthy seller. Shipped the boots out quickly and they were exactly as advertised.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply