Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

FS: ASOLO Evoluzione Mountaineering Boot size UK11/AUS9 MINT COND.

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
open C · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

The AFS Evoluzione is a versatile mountaineeringboot. It is a traditional double boot designed for mountaineering, winter and ice climbing. I took these boots to 6600m in the Himalayas only used for 4 days so they are nearly new condition. They kept my feet warm in -15C. Very comfortable and dependable boots, for the high peaks around the world. Vibram sole. Size 11 UK EUR 46 USA 11.5  I normally wear size EUR 43, Australian size 9, so if you fit this size, then these boots should be comfortable for you.

You normally wear mountain boots a few sizes larger than your normal boot size. These boots are in almost mint condition. Quality, Italian made. It is made from polyeurethene with a velveteen boot liner. The lasting board is the patented ASO FRAME from Asolo. Its single molded structure combines the midsole, heel counter and toe box, providing great protection and stability without additional weight for both vertical ice acsents and crevasse traverse. This boot will accept all crampons including both semi and automatic crampons. Perfect for New Zealand , Andes, Alps, Himalayas. $240 AUD 

Pickup option available Sydney Australia. Contact me for shipping info.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY
Post a Reply to "FS: ASOLO Evoluzione Mountaineering Boot size U…"

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.