Adventure Projects is hiring an Android engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Housing in North Conway and Surrounding Areas

Original Post
John Ribes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey MP!

this winter I have a job working in North Conway from December to April and possibly longer. Living in the Southeast right now is making it a little difficult to connect with housing options that aren't full year long leases.  I'm curious if anyone has any insight on finding temporary housing in the area besides renting some insane vacation rental. Any good house sitting sites or resources? Know anyone who has a spare room, basement, insulated garage? I don't mind living a little but outside of town by any means either. Also if any fellow climbers have thoughts on moving there and need a roommate let's try to figure something out. 

thanks for any help MP

Chad Laflamme · · North Conway, NH · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 55

Housing has been really hard up here since Vacation Rentals and AirBNB has been crushing the options for locals.  I think a friend of mine was looking to rent a room, I'll check with him and let you know.  

In the mean time, check outneclimbs.com .  I know there was someone trying to rent a room over that forum for a while.  Check under the "Climbing Not" section.  

samuel von hammerstien · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 148

Hey I need a room mate and I live in N. Conway. I guess PM and we can talk.

Sam

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "Housing in North Conway and Surrounding Areas"
in the Northeastern States