Mountain Project Logo

Cabins near Lincoln Woods

Original Post
Sleyer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 40

Looking to spend a long weekend at Lincoln Woods. Any suggestions for cabins (preferably or camping) nearby? Thanks! 

Russ Keane · · Asheville, NC · Joined Feb 2013 · Points: 150

I think this is such an urban area (basically North Providence), I doubt there are such places.  But I could be wrong.  The park itself is a campground, but....  it's not remote or wilderness as such.

edward pinskey · · Bethlehem NH · Joined Apr 2012 · Points: 625

I dont think you can camp in Lincoln woods, more of a picnic area. 

Sleyer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 40

Thanks everyone. I have two dogs with me, so it is a bit more difficult to find a place to stay for a few days without it being too expensive. Also hoping the weather will work out for next weekend. I have a few projects I want to send! 

HBTHREE · · ma · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 30

Hey,  not sure what's still open ( most state spots end Oct 31) but there was a state campground w/ cabins on the ocean, pretty rad but other side of the state haha (45 mins maybe). There's also Arcadia where U can camp, think they had cabins too, hmmmm hunting season yet? Rap your dog in orange!!  SIde note lincolns way less sketch and urban feeling now now that the loop roads closed

Chris Richards · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

There is Jim Liberty Cabin. About 500 feet below the summit of Mt. Chocoura. Free to use if you can get up to it. There are the Dartmouth Outing Club Cabins on Moosilauke, open to anyone you just need a reservation and they are pretty cheap. You would have to ask them if they allow dogs.

Adam Hammershoi · · Hartford, CT · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 250

Check out cheap places near the border of CT and RI. Might find some places in CT. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Northeastern States
Post a Reply to "Cabins near Lincoln Woods"