Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

WTB: Picture of Land of Arches camp $1 & ice house $0.50

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
sherb · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2012 · Points: 60

Can anyone take a couple pics at the Red River Gorge for me? Don't just google the pics! I know it sounds weird.

1) Campground at Land of Arches when driving in from above and looking down into the valley. It looked beautiful like a city of colorful balloon tents with the number of people at Rocktoberfest, but my phone/camera was stuck in my bag as I drove past.  Hopefully not everyone left with the rain.

Pm me/email me pics & i'll paypal $1 per attempt (difference in time, weather, lighting, not just snapping 5 pics in a row) for halfway decent attempts from your cellphone.

2) I also like the C & S carryout, after coming from Land of Arches on KY-11 towards Miguels on the left, has a big banner on the roof that says "Welcome climbers."  I especially like this banner on the roof. $0.50 per portrait for this because it's always there and I can get a pic when I head down next.

I know it's not a lot of money, but just whip out your cell phone and snap a pic, then email it to me, and I'll paypal you the money.  If I don't, then you can complain about me here.  Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply to "WTB: Picture of Land of Arches camp $1 & ice ho…"
in the FOR SALE / FOR FREE / WANT TO BUY

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.