Mountain Project Logo

FS: Scarpa Instinct S, Scarpa Vapor, 5.10 Wallmaster, Petzl Sirroco

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Collin · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm selling this equipment because I don't really use it and need the money for after I graduate. The instincts are a little dirty, but pretty much new. They're size 39 - asking $100. The vapors are definitely used, but still in good shape and have many resoles left in them. They're size 40 - asking $60. The wallmasters are also pretty much new. They're size 39.5 - asking $60. I'm also selling a petzl sirocco. I've only taken it out of the box and sized it to my head. It's never actually been used. Size 1 - asking $85. I don't have any pictures of it with me, but can send some if wanted.

I'm pretty sure that these shoe sizes are correct, but forgot to check when I took the pictures. I'll update the sizes when I get home if any were wrong. I'm open to reasonable offers on everything. Add 3% if not paying F&F. Shipping not included in price. Message me if you want any more pictures

instincts:

vapors:

Wallmasters:

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply