Mountain Project Logo

FS: Large Jackets (mens and womens), Climbing Shoes, Other Random Stuff

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Forrest Carver · · Edgecomb, ME · Joined Jul 2014 · Points: 45

Scarpa Force V's size 46. Got these at a demo and climbed in them a handful of times. Love the shoe but it was too small for me. Bought the next size up. $50 OBO

Kuhl Mondschein Sweater, Mens' Large. Was $175 new but not sure why. It's very itchy and I looked like a wicked idiot the one time I wore it. $50 OBO

Columbia Interchange Jacket, Womens' Large. Has a zip-in fleece liner. Not sure of model. Basically brand new, wife doesn't wear it. $75 OBO

North Face Gore-Tex Jacket, Mens' Large. Not sure of the model or year. This jacket is old and well-used. The fleece liner has has those little fuzzy hairballs all over it and is missing the left-side zipper to attach it to the jacket. I plan to have it repaired...price will go up accordingly at that time. The shell is super rugged and has stood up to hundreds of glade skiing days.  $50 OBO

L.L. Bean Down Jacket, Womens' Large. Wife got it for $10 at a yard sale. It's hideous. TAG IS CROSSED OUT, NOT RETURNABLE. $10

Helly Hansen Jacket, Mens' XXL. Not sure of model, it showed up at my house a year ago and no one has claimed it. If it's yours, tell me what was in the right pocket. Otherwise make an offer?

BD Nitron (?), never used $15

BD Super 8. Never seen a rope, just grubby hands $10

Vibram 5-Fingers, size 13. Used these thrice, not nearly long enough to stink 'em up. I'm a confident guy and can handle bold fashion choices but these are just too dumb. And they hurt my pinkie toe. The one saving grace is they make slacklining extremely easy. $10

All prices include PayPal fees but not shipping.

bump

46.5s are on order so no trade needed

New items added!

IDFK what this crap is worth to be honest. If I'm asking too much let me know. If I'm asking too little, buy it quick before I wise up.

Doug Chism · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Interested in the itchy sweater, what's the fitting like? I'm about half way between a typical medium and large, so fitting swings me one way or the other.

I wear large on just about everything, and it fits me almost perfectly. My waist (36) is about the same circumference as my chest. Happy to take any measurements or other pics for you.

Seriously, this thing is itchy! I read some reviews and other people complained about the same thing.

Brad Johnson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

What size are the shoes?

Brad Johnson wrote:

What size are the shoes?

Doh, deleted that from the listing by accident! They are size 46

More crap!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply