Mountain Project Logo

Looking for Trad Climbing Partners VA, WV & MD

Original Post
Lex Rodgers · · Martinsburg, WV · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 70

I'm free weekends and willing to travel to the New, Old Rag, Seneca, Catoctin, Sugarloaf, and surrounding areas. 

Tyman · · Hanover,pa · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 25
  1. Hey man, I have a place in hedgesville, always wanted to check out devils nose close by, but I may be up for a trip to Seneca later in the fall. 
Daniel Roberts · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

ive never followed trad but would like to learn if you're willing to put it up with that 

Chrissy Lockwood · · washington, dc · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey lex, I am free Saturday, Sundays and Mondays and am looking for climbing partners for MD, WV and VA too. I think I potentially reached out to you already? I am free the weekend of 21/22nd of this month, the 4/5 of November and basically every weekend there after. I can not lead unfortunately, but I have followed multi pitch trad and sport before so if you are interested, or can't find the trad partner you are looking for feel free to reach out! 

Chrissy, I might have missed your message if you sent one before this. I think I'm going to take a self rescue course over the weekend of the 21st/22nd, but I'll definitely get back to you closer to November to plan something! 

Daniel, yes I am willing to teach. What is your availability for this weekend and next weekend? 

Daniel Roberts · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2017 · Points: 5

lex, i'm only free sunday this weekend but free either day next weekend.  i am in school + working so my weekend time can vary... 

was planning on  doing a weekend trip the 21st/22nd but looks like youll be busy.  where are you taking the course?

Chrissy and Daniel, the course got rescheduled. My schedule's open for the 21st, possibly the 22nd. 

Daniel, this Sunday is looking like rain :/ 

Chrissy Lockwood · · washington, dc · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Lex, yesterday I found out I have a wedding to go to on the 21st! Let's absolutely do something in November. Ill contact you closer to then if I don't hear from you. 

Chrissy, have fun at the wedding, and right on, talk to you later about November! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for Trad Climbing Partners VA, WV & MD"