FS: Salewa Pro Guide 43; Women's TX3 Size 41.5

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Parker WEbb · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 115

Hey all!

I have a pair of Salewa Pro Guide Mountaineering boots for sale, size 43. I'm asking for $200, but feel free to suggest a different offer. They are great boots that have a lot of life left in them. The allen slot for the "walk/climb" mode is a little stripped, but functional. I almost never used the walk mode, and I don't necessarily recommend using that function of the boot. However, they climb ice great. I've used them through Nepal ice climbing and in Hyalite and they've performed great in both areas. I'll throw in a bottle of seam grip to reseal the seams, as I never have.

Also selling a pair of women's La Sportiva TX3, size  41.5. I'm asking $100 since they are like new (used maybe 3 times). My girlfriend bought them and realized they are the wrong size. Willing to negotiate price on those as well. 

PayPal with shipping included. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply