Adventure Projects is hiring a web engineer to join us in Boulder, CO
Mountain Project Logo

Spain ( November)

Original Post
Izzy Kelley · · Felton · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hi all,

I'm headed to Spain for the whole month of November. I arrive in Barcelona and I'm looking for a climbing partner. I'll climb any where, at anytime in the month. I have shoes and a harness, but unfortunately I couldn't carry anything else. 

As for experience/level: I climb V4/5.10 range. I have some experience with sport climbing but not a lot, I just started climbing this winter.

please message me if you wanna meet up!!

Xavi Coll · · Barcelona · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey! I can take you around sometime if you want. Montserrat and surroundings. Email me at collxavi@gmail.com or text me (whatsapp) +34663852895. Lots of crags around Barcelona

Daniel Joder · · Barcelona, Spain · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Izzy, I can vouch for Xavier--great guy! I have climbed with him several times both here in Catalunya and also when he visited Boulder, CO. I am living in Barcelona now, but currently without a car. I have plenty of gear (trad/sport/ropes), though, if you need to borrow something.

Jesse Yon · · Telluride, CO · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

I'll be in BCN from Nov 9 through Nov 23, and looking for weekday partners. I'm keen to get on some multipitch routes in Montserrat, but am open to exploring other areas too.

I'm comfortable leading up to 5.12 sport, and will probably bring my rope and draws. We'll see. Stoked to check it out! I can be reached via MP or WhatsApp +18592275792. Cheers.

Xavi Coll · · Barcelona · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hi Jesse! Contact me when you're around if you want. My phone is above. Also I am friend with Daniel Joder so we could all go together to Montserrat.

Cheers!

Ryan Hall · · Yosemite Valley · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hello Izzy, Xavi, Daniel, and Jesse!

I'm in Barcelona for the next two weekends and would love to get out if any of you fine folks are looking for a partner or wouldn't mind adding another to your trip! I'm happy with trad/sport/bouldering as long as it's outside and preferably followed by beers :)

Ryan

Izzy Kelley · · Felton · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Sorry for the ridiculously late reply— I never got updates on my phone so I assumed no one replied. 

I’m in Portugal now, and I don’t think I’m gonna make it all the way to Barcelona. 

El Chorro anyone?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

International
Post a Reply to "Spain ( November)"