Mountain Project Logo

Seneca Rocks 10/4-10/8

Original Post
Andrew Easterling · · Lynchburg, VA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Hey everyone, going to be heading up to Seneca for Fall Break. Always looking for more people to climb with so reply or shoot a pm if your interested in tagging along and climbing some routes. 

John Kelly · · Greenville, SC · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 45

How good do I have to be? My best outside is probably five a don't really lead did some mocked red leading no sport leading but lots of cleaning behind guys at Red Rocks Table Table Rock Looking Glass.

No worries if you looking for real experienced climber I get it but if you just want someone to come up behind and clean I can do that. I've got some aid stuff also so if i hit a crux i can't get around I use s couple 5-step Metolius ladders a Pretzel  ascenfer stuff like that is so they don't have to bring in the helicopter with the sling to get me outso they don't have to bring in the helicopter with the sling to get me outlol!

But if you're looking for pro np but I'm not one......yet

John Kelly · · Greenville, SC · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 45

Okay caught up with you finally. I was supposed to do Seneca Rocks this spring just before I broke leg. I was doing a 3 day lead trad course. That's a10 hour drive with a pee break for me gonna have to pass this week. Sorry i misunderstood as I said in my PM had you confsed with someone else. If I'm going 10 hours I'm gonna have a pretty full trad rack and take that course.

Y'all have fun, be careful, thanks! Sorry for my bad!'

John

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply