Handmade wooden mountain scenes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
garrett vinoski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 25

Hey fellow mountain lovers. Just wanted to share a creation of mine with you guys and see if there is any interest out there.  I'd like to start selling some of my work.

I have a habit of collecting jackets and needed a place for them. The coat racks can be done custom to your needs/size.

I can paint/distress/stain to your preference.

Im hoping to get $150+shipping for the mountain scene

and $60-75 + shipping depending on number of coat hooks

this is all 100% recycled barn and pallet wood.

If anyone is interested don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if not hope everyone is enjoying the last bits of summer.

Garrett

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190

Really nice! I wish you success!

Downtownt Kay · · Everett, WA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 110

these are rad! no room in my van for them. I hope you're trying with real estate agents and the likes for showing. the one with lighting is pretty rad.

good luck!

Sirius · · Oakland, CA · Joined Nov 2003 · Points: 565

Cool! Best of luck, and long live the makers. 

One recommendation: get a friend who knows about photography to help you with some better photos. That first visual impression matters when you want to sell something.

garrett vinoski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 25

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I actually dabble in photography as well so I'll have to take a few shots with my camera. Thanks for the tip.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply