Mountain Project Logo

Handmade wooden mountain scenes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
garrett vinoski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 25

Hey fellow mountain lovers. Just wanted to share a creation of mine with you guys and see if there is any interest out there.  I'd like to start selling some of my work.

I have a habit of collecting jackets and needed a place for them. The coat racks can be done custom to your needs/size.

I can paint/distress/stain to your preference.

Im hoping to get $150+shipping for the mountain scene

and $60-75 + shipping depending on number of coat hooks

this is all 100% recycled barn and pallet wood.

If anyone is interested don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if not hope everyone is enjoying the last bits of summer.

Garrett

Pine Sap · · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 7,190

Really nice! I wish you success!

Tee Kay · · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 110

these are rad! no room in my van for them. I hope you're trying with real estate agents and the likes for showing. the one with lighting is pretty rad.

good luck!

Sirius · · Oakland, CA · Joined Nov 2003 · Points: 660

Cool! Best of luck, and long live the makers. 

One recommendation: get a friend who knows about photography to help you with some better photos. That first visual impression matters when you want to sell something.

garrett vinoski · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 25

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I actually dabble in photography as well so I'll have to take a few shots with my camera. Thanks for the tip.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.