Red Rock Long Trad Classics (Sept 30 - Oct 8)

Original Post
bricepollock · · on the road · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 632

Hello, 

I'm looking for a partner to climb any of the long trad classics in Red Rocks such as Epinephrine, Sour Mash, Crimson Chrysalis and Dream of Wild Turkeys. I'm not necessarily looking for a partner the whole time so if you can only do a day or two that's just fine.

I've been living out of the car and climbing long alpine trad 4-20 pitches in length in the moderate range all summer. I am breaking into the 10a trad leading right now with a half dozen under my belt.

Hope this meshes with someone's schedule!

Brice

Beth Santoro · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 60

I will be at Red Rocks around that time and I have Oct 6 and 7 wide open. I'm an 11a/b sport climber but don't lead trad, although happy to follow.  A little bit of multipitch experience in Squamish & St George. PM me if you'd like me to join you those days.

Hey Beth,

These are long routes so leading all of 13 pitches seems a bit exhausting. I'll be primarily looking for someone to swap leads but I'll message you later next week if I haven't found a partner to do that.

Thanks,

Brice

Beth Santoro · · Chattanooga, TN · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 60

Brice, sounds like a logical plan to me. Keep me posted! 

Thanks,

Beth

Iggy · · Seattle, wa · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Brice,

I'll be in red rock and available to climb the 30th and the 1st.  I'm fine leading through 10+ and Interested in tackling some classic lines.  Get back to me if your still looking for a partner.

Hey Iggy, 

I already have a climbing partner on the 1st and might not arrive to RR until the 30th. If you are around some of the following days let me know I may be in RR until the 12th now.

Brice

Sandra Dy · · Utah, Moab · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 43

Ozzie f will be out there around that time. I can lead up to 19 Aud on trad single pitch and have gear. Pm me if you're keen. I'm happy to follow up the longer pitches cause I got a bit more weight on me ha. I'll be there from 1st Oct to 5th then headin to Moab. 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply