Mountain Project Logo

Verdon/South France Partner in October

Original Post
Josh Kirsch · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Thanks,

Josh

Julia Pulwicki · · Calgary, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Josh! I'm based in Montpellier until the end of October. Only have weekends free, but we could meet up wherever the weather is best (and within reasonable driving distance for me...). Amazing climbing within 100km of Montpellier if you are keen to take the train a bit further south. Otherwise I have a van, rope, draws and trad rack and could meet you in other spots. Still haven't been to Verdon! I lead sport up to mid 5.10, trad up to 5.8 and have over 10 years of experience climbing. PM me if that sounds good!

-Julia

Morgan F · · Orange County, CA · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 1,607

Josh and Julia,

I am heading to Paris for work on September 26th and could fly down to Montpellier on Friday the 29th. I was looking for someone to climb with on Saturday and possibly Sunday in Ceuse before I head back to CA. Also open to climb elsewhere based on weather etc.

I lead sport up to mid 11 and trad to 9+, can bring sport gear and happy to rent a car for the weekend.

Let me know if you want to climb.

Morgan

Hi Julia and Morgan! I am likely arriving in Southern France in Nice around Oct. 15. I'm going to trekking through Corsica before this, so this is a rough estimate. currently leading 5.10+ sport and 5.9-5.10- on gear.  Julia, I have zero plans once I'm on the mainland and can probably make it to Montpellier for a weekend. I will be in touch when I have more concrete plans.

Thanks,

Josh

Julia Pulwicki · · Calgary, CA · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Morgan,

Unfortunately I'm busy the weekend of Sept 30/Oct 1, sorry!

-Julia

Abel Richards · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Morgan, I will likely be going to Ceuse from Dijon with possibly another partner for the weekend of Sep. 29, if you would like to join. Josh if you would like to text me at +1.262.844.0301 perhaps we can arrange to meet in southern or central France for a weekend while you are here. Cheers!

Can do, Abel

Zayne Hebbler · · Lander, WY · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

I will be in France for a week or so, and am trying to climb in Verdon for October 14-16. I will only have sport gear, but am comfortable leading 5.10 trad, and up to easy 5.12 sport. I'm really hoping to get on some longer moderate multi pitch routes. Any potential partner info would be much appreciated!

Hey Zayne, give me a text at +1 262 844 0301 and we'll see if we can set something up. 

Angelique Brown · · Portland, OR · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 91

Hey guys,

I'm based in Montelimar (just south of Valence) and I'd love to meet up. I've only sport climbed, but always willing to learn something new. 11s and maybe an easy 12, though I'm all about starting easy with this unknown limestone!

Angie 

Hey Angelique, I'm not too far away in Dijon. Feel free to text the above number to see if we can sort something out!

Zain Asinius · · Tübingen, DE · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Zayne, Zain here. 

I'll be in the south france region next week oct 21-29 if you want to climb. You can WhatsApp me at: +1 541 248 4725. I too lead 5.10+

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Verdon/South France Partner in October"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started