Mountain Project Logo

Sport/Boulder Partners for 9/27-10/8

Original Post
Joe Feldman · · SLC, UT · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 365

I'm an Iowan climbing with friends around Estes Park until the 26th.  After that I have a week and a half on my own until attending a wedding in Telluride on the 10th (Yeah, a Tuesday).  I'm looking to sport climb/boulder all over the state!  I will come to you!  I have family in the Springs, so I'd like to hit up Shelf Road while I'm heading south.  I would also like to do a day or two in Clear Creek Canyon.  I can lead up to 5.12 and boulder V6-7ish, but will happily get on most anything easier or more difficult - I have no issue with having my ass thoroughly handed to me.  Show an Iowan some love! Let's climb!

Stu Mack · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

Want to climb Friday in CLEAR CREEK? We climb at similar grades! 

I won't be arriving in Colorado until 9/23.  I'll definitely hit you up when I get there!

David Hall · · Saint Louis, MO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be in Boulder/Denver from out of state on the 28th and 29th! I'm not very familiar the area but I climb at a similar grade both sport and bouldering! I'd be happy to belay or spot for you!

David,

Yeah, let's meet up those days!

Joe

Snupe · · SoCak · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 20

I'll be in Denver the weekend of the 29th, looking to sport climb morning & early afternoon on the 30th.  I've never been to Clear Creek, but would be psyched to go get on something steep there.

Snupe,

Let's plan on climbing in Clear Creek on the 30th. I'll PM you my number.

Joe

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Colorado Partners
Post a Reply to "Sport/Boulder Partners for 9/27-10/8"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started