9/12-9/19 Boulder and surrounding areas

Original Post
Roscoe Bertsch · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hello all! I'm traveling around the country in my car and will be in boulder and surrounding areas until the 19th! I need a partner (preferably one familiar with climbing areas) to climb with! I'm open to Boulder canyon, RMNP (I have a pass), Estes, Eldo, etc!

I can lead sport comfortably up to a 9 and follow up to a 10 (although I hear CO is stout compared to Texas). I can lead trad up to an 8 and follow up to a 9 or low 10. Yes I do have trad gear, a 70 rope and all.

Also, if you know of a place I could crash for a night or two for a shower that would be rad. I'm also down to kick it in the city and meet people. Traveling alone leaves you isolated at times and it's fun to have a night with new faces here and there.

Let me know what you think! Comment or shoot me a text 210-249-8022

- Roscoe

Scott Hall · · Fort Collins, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

I'm in Fort Collins and am off Thursday if you want to make a trip up, or I'm always happy to drive down to Eldo.  I'm a loser and have no rack, but six pack on me if you want to share your gear.  Will follow up to .10a trad, but I really enjoy long moderates.  Get at me if you want to climb Thursday!

Blake Hodges · · Estes park, CO · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey man I'm down to climb trad Friday or Saturday! I live in Estes and am most familiar with lumpy ridge. I have a small rack and can lead 5.7 comfortably. 3019048triplesix

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply