Mountain Project Logo

Washington Partners

Original Post
Evan Pierce · · Seattle, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 10

Cheers,
Evan

Trang Tu · · Seattle, WA · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 10

Hi Evan, 

I'm looking for a partner for Squamish Fri afternoon & Saturday if you're interested in venturing north.

I have a separate post with more info & also feel free to text/call: 206-412-3187.

Trang

Hi Trang,

Squamish would be really cool, but the forecast looks like a relatively high chance of rain up there this weekend. Are you 100 percent set on making the trip up to BC?

Evan

Evan, I am.  The arrangements to make this trip possible can't easily be rescheduled so I'm pretty fixed. Plus, I absolutely love Squamish so I'll be happy just to be up there. That said, I've been up there many times when the forecast was iffy and it turned out ok...but maybe I got lucky...don't want to bias you if it does turn out rainy!

Also, don't know if you saw my other post but want to give full disclosure - on Sat, I'm looking to do a late start, 12-5, as I really need to sleep in & have some downtime. I understand if that doesn't add up to making the trip worth it. I can promise that during climb time, I'll be ready to crank and make the most of it though.

Trang

Trang, I think I'm going to stay south of the border for the time being. Good luck up in Squamish, have fun!

Evan

Got it, Evan. Thanks for letting me know. Will do!

Acmesalute76 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 71

Hey Evan! I'm currently in Index and would love to do some climbing if the weather is good. Have a rope and double rack, down to climb moderate stuff. Shoot me a message if you decide to come out!

Chase G · · Salt Lake City, UT · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 169

Hi Evan,

I was planning a squamish trip this weekend but backed out due to the rain. I'm in Seattle and am open to head anywhere in WA tomorrow or Sunday. Have rack, rope, etc. 

Message me if you're interested.

Chase

BrokenChairs 88 · · Denver, CO · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 240

I be up for Index on Sunday if anyone from here is down.  I have a rope, double rack, and such.  

Brett

Steffi Q Ten · · Washington · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys, 

I'd be keen for a climb tomorrow. I also have a rack, but no rope or car. 

I'm also free on Monday and tuesday, if anybody has time!!

Hey all,

Anyone around tomorrow or Friday for climbing? Thinking either exit 32 or even heading out to Index while the weather is still good. Let me know!

Evan

sonny2 · · Eden UT and Oberammergau, B… · Joined Jan 2012 · Points: 20

Hello Evan,

Are you available to climb next week?  12-14th?

Andreas

Andrew Schrader · · Helena, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15

Anyone available to climb Spokane WA area tomorrow on Friday Oct 6th?  I climb trad sport boulder but am here for work and only have harness and shoes

Thanks Andrew

612-616-1277

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Pacific Northwest Partners
Post a Reply to "Washington Partners"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started