Mountain Project Logo

Looking for partners anywhere... anytime in September - October.

Original Post
Samuel Jury · · Toccoa Falls, GA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

I have been out west the past seven months climbing full time. Will be hanging around RRG, NRG, Seneca, Linville, Looking Glass, etc... during the next few months. I am flexible and on the road so let me know where and when you want to rope up! I comfortably lead 10's on gear and am breaking into sport 12's. I am stoked for anything! I will be living in Georgia for the fall so always looking for partners in GA, TN, NC, and AL. Lez climb!! 

Beanr · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Will you be in GA mid-sept? i will be down that way ~SEPT 14-16 ish

Will Maness · · Carrboro, NC · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 35

PMed

Buddy Smith · · GA · Joined May 2017 · Points: 40

I'm in Atlanta and can hook up for fun and adventure. Hit me up

Sam Cramer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm looking to climb the 18th-24th of Sept anywhere in TN or Western NC, I'm down to meet you anywhere in that time frame if ya wanna climb. After that, the 25th- 30th (ish), I'll be at RRG with my main partner. You'd be free to tag along! 

Little about me: Can lead sport in the 5.10 range pretty comfortably. I've never projected anything, but I think I could do some .11s if I spent some time on them. I can follow trad up to 5.10c. I have my own skimpy rack (basic cams, full nuts) to complement a leader, but have not led anything yet (hope to change that ASAP). I'm down for bouldering too, as I'll be buying a crash pad before hitting the road. 

Just returned to the SE after a year teaching/climbing in South Korea, so I'm stoked to climb in the US!

Colson C · · Washington,DC · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

I will be in asheville the weekend of Oct 6, was looking to get out to looking glass rock on the 8th if youre free/in the area then. 

Aaron Fleming · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Pm sent for early October 

Bryan Ringgold · · Logan, UT · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 97

Any plans to come up to Seneca?

Beanr wrote:

Will you be in GA mid-sept? i will be down that way ~SEPT 14-16 ish

I won't be in GA until mid October if you'd wanna rope up then 

Buddy Smith wrote:

I'm in Atlanta and can hook up for fun and adventure. Hit me up

Sweet! Will be in the New if you'd wanna come up here any over the next few weeks. Otherwise I'll be back in GA mid October ready to rope up then. 

Sam Cramer wrote:

Hey, I'm looking to climb the 18th-24th of Sept anywhere in TN or Western NC, I'm down to meet you anywhere in that time frame if ya wanna climb. After that, the 25th- 30th (ish), I'll be at RRG with my main partner. You'd be free to tag along! 

Little about me: Can lead sport in the 5.10 range pretty comfortably. I've never projected anything, but I think I could do some .11s if I spent some time on them. I can follow trad up to 5.10c. I have my own skimpy rack (basic cams, full nuts) to complement a leader, but have not led anything yet (hope to change that ASAP). I'm down for bouldering too, as I'll be buying a crash pad before hitting the road. 

Just returned to the SE after a year teaching/climbing in South Korea, so I'm stoked to climb in the US!

Thanks for reaching out! I'll be climbing in the New the next few weeks but will be further south in October thru the winter to rope up then. Hit me up if you make if up here anytime soon 

Colson C wrote:

I will be in asheville the weekend of Oct 6, was looking to get out to looking glass rock on the 8th if youre free/in the area then. 

Ah sweet! Wish I could join but I'm already booked up that weekend! Will be in the New the next few weeks if you find yourself out here 

BRinggold wrote:

Any plans to come up to Seneca?

I was debating it. Tho I just arrived in the New and think the climbing might keep me busy here for awhile. Let me know if you'll be in the New any over the next two weeks 

Colson C · · Washington,DC · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0
Samuel Jury wrote:

Ah sweet! Wish I could join but I'm already booked up that weekend! Will be in the New the next few weeks if you find yourself out here 

Sam - I will be at The New next weekend for the AAC Craggin Classic, let me know if you want to meet up

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

South Eastern States Partners
Post a Reply to "Looking for partners anywhere... anytime in Sep…"