Aussie female around Las vegas 30/09-17/10

Original Post
Sandra Dy · · Utah, Moab · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 43

Looking for climbing partners for the creek or around utah/las vegas (preferably females). Happy to climb 5'6-5'9 and can drive.

McKenzi Taylor · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2011 · Points: 5

Hi there! I don't know if you found any partners yet, but try this resource as well. When are you hoping to climb?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/348870171962095/

Hi there - thanjs for that I appreciate it! Well I arrive in l.a 30/9 and am driving across to utah for a crack school camp 7-9/10 Then free as a bird til 17/10. So I'm easy with dates etc as I'll have a car. When do you usually climb and what area? I can trad lead up to 5'10c/d sport climb 5'10d and second/tr 5'11a-c. 

clint helander · · anchorage, alaska · Joined Dec 2007 · Points: 613

If you strike out on Mountain Project, just drive the Red Rock campground in the evening. There are always groups of girls on road trips there now. In fact, last year we had two separate ladies ask to camp with us. They were both looking for female partners and ended up climbing together for a good while. 

You'll have no problem finding partners in general, and female specific partners should not be an issue. Good luck and enjoy!

Thanks so much for that info Clint - You have put my mind at rest :) 

Ben Markhart · · Vail, Co · Joined Apr 2014 · Points: 5

I'm looking for rr partners starting tomorrow for a week - ben 651 261 5154 I'll pull up anything to 10+ if you know how to use a grigri

McKenzie Dale · · Everywhere · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Sandra! I would love to climb with you in the desert :) I'll be getting to Red Rocks in a couple of days but my climbing partner is leaving on the morning of the 16th, so I'm trying to find someone to climb with there on the 16th, 17th, and 18th. After that I really want to climb for a couple days in Zion and Kolob Canyon, then I will be getting to Indian Creek near the end of October and staying for a couple of weeks. I'm on the road alone and would be so excited to find another woman to climb with! I can lead 5.8 or so on trad and 5.10 or so on sport. Let's climb!

Hey man I left red rock but may be back aroynd 17th

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply