FS: Trail Runners, Approach Shoes, Mountaineering Boots, Tech Bindings

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
DavisMeschke Guillotine · · Pinedale, WY · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 210

Keen Versago, US Size 9. Worn once around the house, didn't like the fit. Yours for $40.

Joe Z. · · Prairie du Sac, WI · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 120

I only see 3 pictures of Keen shoes and no price, missing the other pictures and info?

Joe Z. wrote:

I only see 3 pictures of Keen shoes and no price, missing the other pictures and info?

Sorry, I'm trying to get everything updated, but its a complete shit show. Give me a bit to get stuff sorted out. All trail runners and approach shoes are size 9 if that helps anyone looking.

Brooks Cascadia 11 GTX, US Size 9. About 100 miles on these guys. Brooks shoes run on the narrow side, a C/D (I'd say more like C.5). I really like the outsole; balistic nylon rock plate, aggressive toe. Equally at home as a trail runner as it is a light hiker. $75

Altra Lone Peak 3.5. 150 miles on the outsole, mostly running. Although I was a bit hesitant to adopt the Zero Drop, it has done wonders for my shins and knees. It promotes a natural gait and eliminates a lot of metatarsul problems associated with shoes that have a steep drop. The 25mm of stack height on the outsole doesn't hurt either. Only reason I'm getting rid of these is because I picked up the Altra Timp and like the fit even better. The toe box definitely takes a bit of getting used to; your toes need a bit of time to spread out to accomodate the shoes. $45

La Sportiva Boulder approach shoes. For a size 9, these fit very close to a nicely fitting climbing shoe. The leather has held up incredibly well, as has the rubber. All round a great approach shoe. Fits much like other Sportiva shoes -- narrow. Full disclosure, these probably will need a resole soon; they're getting a bit bare in areas. $20

BD Storm headlamp. Waterproof housing, 350 lumens, red light mode, strobe, dimming feature, etc. Used it mostly for skiing, but switched to a more cold-resistant model. I would definitely say a "3-season" headlamp, but with Lithium batteries and a bit of care can be used any time of year. $15

Please PM me if you're interested in anything or if you'd like more pictures or have questions. I'm open to trades. Payment goes through PayPal. Buyer pays shipping, I'll cover the PayPal fees. Everything ships from Pinedale, WY 82941.

Bump it. Had some offers, but lets get it back to the top!

Prices dropped, make me offers on this stuff!

Moved the BD Gear Sling to the "Free" thread. Lowered the price on the bindings. ALSO, ALL PRICES NOW INCLUDE SHIPPING. Get this stuff GONE.

Radical bindings are sold. Prices are lowered on everything else. Remember, shipping is included in the listed price.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply