Mountain Project Logo

seneca during the week

Original Post
Ted.kemble · · tower city PA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 5

anyone available to get out during the week ? tuesday-thursday this week  29-31 or the 1st few weeks in sept?  i have a somewhat flexible schedule where its easier for me to get out during the week. i live near harrisburg pa so if your in central pa we could car pool... i would prefer to meet up with another leader who is knowledgeable with the area but i have been there a few times and know the easier routes so i would be ok with someone who might not be as familiar with the area.....i only started leading last yr but comfortable on the 5.6-7's at seneca..i have followed up alot of pitches with other's, will follow slightly harder or offer a belay if you climb hard.... really just looking to get out and get some pitches in... since i live 250ish miles away i like to spend at least 2 full days down there... not interested in 1 day trips....i have a full rack, ropes..etc

Doug Hyp · · Gettysburg, PA · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Ted I've got plenty of gear and well versed in the Seneca head set. With small amounts of planning I can be available during the week as well. Lookin forward brother!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply