Prescott Climbing Partners and Housing

Original Post
Jake G · · The Great State of Arizona · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 20

Good Evening,

I'm looking to move to Prescott at the beginning of October. My schedule will be extremely open and I'm looking to climb as much as possible. I'd like to climb as much as possible at Sullivan's Canyon, the Granite Dells, and Granite Mountain to improve my trad but also don't mind sport or bouldering. I currently climb 5.8/9 trad and 10s and when I'm back in shape 11s sport.

Also any leads on any places people are trying to rent out would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to text or call me for climbing or housing at 860-705-3376.

Thanks,

Jake

kodyc3 · · Camp Verde, AZ · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 15

Hey Jake hit me up when you get settled in to Prescott. Thinking we could hit up the dells a few times to knock the rust off. then hike up to thumb butte or granite Mtn.

matt evans · · salt lake city, UT · Joined Sep 2010 · Points: 235

Hey Jake,

I'm moving to Prescott in late Oct, early Nov of this year.  Likely moving to an area close to the Dells.  I have all of November off so would love to get some climbing in when we can.  Just bought Kevin Keith's new guidebook to the granite dells but definitely hoping to get up on granite mtn for some multipitch as well.

Matt

Jake G · · The Great State of Arizona · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 20

Awesome I look forward to climbing with both of you. 

Ryan Burrows · · Prescott valley, az · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Just moved here a couple months ago, would like to do some climbing too.  Been stuck doing top rope solo in the dells so far. 

neha.khurana · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Jake! I've been in the Prescott area for a year or so, and would love to get out. I've got a single rack 0.3-4" and ropes. Would love to hop on some moderates on Granite Mountain! Shoot me a text if you're interested. 571-225-4411

Neha Khurana

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply