Lander/Ten Sleep/Devil's Tower/Needles 8/28-9/7

Original Post
Becky Borden · · Columbus, OH · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

I am traveling around and would like to climb at any/all of these locations.  I have to be up in the Boundary Waters in MN Sept 9, but between now and then I am super flexible and want to get in as much climbing as possible. I'm down for other locations as well, just want to climb good routes with good people.  Let me know!  6145824013

Becky

NCD · · Boulder, CO and anywhere I ... · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 70

Hi, I just sent you a text. I am planning on Tensleep starting September 1rst until about the 10th but I would love to visit other places like you mentioned also along with Wild Iris.

For anyone else interested, feel free to contact me also. I onsight in the low-mid 11's, occasionally working up to mid 12s. Safe and experienced outdoor belayer.

Zaeem Bootwala · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys :)

I finish a road trip with some friends on the 3rd of September in Denver Colorado.. I have no other plans but to climb around the area.. would love to meet some cool experienced people I could learn from and climb some new stuff.. have made no plans or reservations etc.. quick responses would be appreciated :) I'm in Yellowstone right now will reach grand Tetons tomorrow.. mobile service is sketchy at best ;)

+1 971 386 4760

+91 98224 43429 (WhatsApp)

Maxwell J. Morrill · · Park City, Utah · Joined May 2013 · Points: 190

Hi,

I'm looking for a partner to get into the Cirque of the Towers on Sept 2-6th if interested...

Full info in Bio.

Maxwell

Lizette Carrasco · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Sent you a text! 

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply