Mountain Project Logo

Orizaba + Izta Dec. 17th-24th

Original Post
NathanC · · Ogden, UT · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 15

Edited message now that my plans are more solid...

I'll be flying into Mexico City on December 17th and departing Puebla on the 24th, looking for partners to go in on a climb of Orizaba and likely Iztaccihuatl during this time.  My schedule is pretty relaxed, so I'm willing to adjust to a more strict itinerary if you have one.  Shoot me a message and let's talk!

Cheers,
Nathan

Malcolm Ferguson · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2014 · Points: 0

Hello, I'm definitely interested in this.  I am available to be in Mexico on the 27th of December.  I don't have a four season tent, but probably all the other gear needed.

I was originally planning on heading further south into Argentina and Chile, is your heart set on Mexico?  I've heard great things about the fray....

Malcolm,

Due to budget constraints, I'm essentially limited to Central America.  Any chance you'd be available over earlier dates?  My family is talking about bouncing to Cozumel on the latter part of my break (after Christmas), so I'd likely be flying into Mexico City around the 17th-18th

-Nathan

Unfortunately I'm spending Christmas with family in Ontario.  We have some young kids in the family so its still a big deal for them.  I wouldn't be able to fly down until after.....  Lets stay in touch, maybe you can convince them to do the Cozumel portion first :) lol

Bumping this thread now that plans have been narrowed down.

Also, willing to go in on a training plan for people in the Wasatch area!

Rene De Santiago · · Montreal, QC · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Nathan, my name is Rene. I’m in CDMX currently and just got back from Izta. Super interested in Pico de Orizaba. What are your plans? Are you still looking for people to join?

Rodolfo Valdes · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2018 · Points: 0

Hey Guys, if you do not have someone to climb with check seemexico.com they have fixed dates and thus form climbing groups

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Extended Trips and International Partners
Post a Reply to "Orizaba + Izta Dec. 17th-24th"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started