Partners near Flagstaff around Sept. 13

Original Post
Hannah Crews · · Austin, TX · Joined Jul 2017 · Points: 0

Hey guys, I'm driving through AZ and I'm planning to camp in Coconino National Forest around September 12-14. I would love to take a day to climb but I don't know anyone in the area.  I am confident leading sport climbs up to 10d. Anyone available on weekdays want to meet up for a day or two? 

I read Jack's Canyon has good sport so I am looking in that area but my plans are flexible so I'm open if there's somewhere better nearby! Will have my dog with me.

Courtney Conway · · Southwest, US... San Diego,... · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Hey, I might be able to make it happen. I live in the Phoenix area and have a fairly flexible schedule. HMU with a PM a little closer to your pass through date. I'd be psyched to get out. I climb sport at a similar level, trad too. Plenty of quality climbing in the flagstaff area... 

Buddy Nielsen · · Flagstaff, AZ · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 15

I'm usually free on Wednesday. I'm new to the area but im

down to check anything. I'd be down to check out jacks. 

fvclimb · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 80

Im free on mondays or tuesdays wouldnt mind hitting up jacks or some local flag crag.

Craig

Troyswank · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 0

This may be far out of left field but, you coming through Gallup? I'm familiar with fun climbing there that suits many tastes. That's where I'm at today. 

Maybe I'm down to come out to a rim canyon crag like jacks or chevlon. But the mosquitos are bad.  

I think I'm going to granite mountain in Prescott 14th and 15th. Wanna come? 

Kali Ann Basman · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Headed to flagstaff tonight from climbing in the four corners. Looking for a partner- I'm a 5.9/5.10 climber (though super down to flail around on some higher Hartman)confident belay and eager to exjplore. Kali 763-442-7648

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply