Mountain Project Logo

Tick Breakdown Charts for Sends Only

Original Post
Alexander Stathis · · Athens, GA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 80

Hi,

Would it be possible to add charts (or the ability to change the settings or something) which show only routes that haven't been marked Fell/Hung? I like to keep track of when or if I try a problem or route with the Fell/Hung tick so that I can remember if I've been on it or not. It would be useful for training/progress tracking purposes if I could view a breakdown chart with only the climbs I've sent on it.

Thanks.

Lena chita · · Cleveland, OH · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 250

+1.

I do like that there is now an option of adding climbs you haven't sent yet, and the ability to count multiple attempts on the same climb. But I do want the ability to also just look at the climbs that were sent.

One way to do it would be to differentiate by color of the routes on grade breakdown chart, with different colors for onsight/flash/redpoint/hangdog. Or, if there was a way to click a column heading and do a sort...

Nick Wilder · · The Bubble · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 2,416

Honestly, we probably won't do this any time soon, though I agree it would be fun.  On your page of Ticks, it is possible to export the whole list and you could whatever you want in Excel or Google Sheets.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply