Mountain Project Logo

Carderock Partners Late August until cold weather?

Original Post
Jack Thoene · · Annapolis,Maryland · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hi there! Looks like my schedule as a student will have me free on Tuesdays- trying to get outside as much as possible this year. Hahaha does anyone randomly climb on Tuesdays and want to hit up Carderock with me?

Currently leading ~ 5.9, following 5.10d clean (It's been a while since I actually went for a redpoint though. Mostly taking friends out to topropes or bouldering in a gym (V4+/V5-). Want to break into clean runs of 5.12a by December.

brendan ch · · Washington, DC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 10

Hey dude - just moved in to DC and definitely trying to climb at Carderock. I'm free Tuesdays daytime if you need a belay out there! Thanks, peace

kyong choe · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 0

hey jack and brendan, i am interested in checking out carderock as i have never been there before and i am available for the next two tuesdays as well as other weekdays. i am an experienced climber in both trad and sport but in easy to moderate grades. i am visiting the area from abroad so have only brought my harness and shoes so would have to use your rope and rack. let me know if you are keen! kyong

brendan ch · · Washington, DC · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 10

Just saw this - you still around Kyong?

marc · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2017 · Points: 0

I’m around lol 

Im new to the area but I’m an experienced climber only have a basic trad rack but have a full sport rack 440-787-three674 let me know if you want to climb anywhere around dc and to those out there reading this feel free to txt me

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply