Mountain Project Logo

TOTEM CAMS FOR SALE AT BACKCOUNTRY.COM NOW!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Mark L · · New York, NY · Joined May 2017 · Points: 0

All of them except for the black.  They also have all colors of the BASICS and all HYBRIDS.

djh860 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 110

only green orange and red

Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55

actually everything is 20% off, and they will give you an additional 15% if you call in your order (I made an account, put everything in my cart first, then called, so the phone operator could simply view my account and process what I had already placed into the cart rather than giving him item numbers), as the website isn't really working well with the "15OFF100" discount code. Not sure how long it will last but I just picked up a full set of Dragons for $450, including tax & shipping (00-0-1-2-3-4-5-6), so that's what, $56/cam...not a bad deal, if you ask me. FYI, the extra 15% is on basically ANYTHING, at least anything climbing related (obv not on $1000 items like avy packs and bikes & such), so I'm almost tempted to spend/waste more $....

Austin Kemp · · Boulder, CO · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

The totems don't apply to the sale

Christian Hesch · · Morro Bay · Joined Aug 2017 · Points: 55

If you call in the order, you can still get the 15% off of 100 or more but yes, looks like the 20% isn't on the totems...nor on metolius, perhaps it's only dmm...alas.

Casey Elliott · · Salt Lake City · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 780

There is at least a 24% sale on totem cams when you sign up at http://www.kailasgears.com 

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started